Reasons to Join PAVEU
- Excellent Online Course Content produced by world class scholars
- A broad network of academic and professional partners on the continent and beyond
- PAU Certificates that can be used in your CV and other credentials
- Vibrant, multi-cultural and Pan African Online learning environments
Flexible: students can access learning experiences that are self-paced from anywhere at any time at their convenience. Such flexibility could allow a multi-disciplinary and modular approach to customizing a degree. It will link blended learning opportunities utilizing existing PAU infrastructure;
Supportive: tutors and facilitators providing academic guidance, advice and other aspects of study;
Social: students get together through online conferencing, study networks and course forums;
Self-Paced: students get more time to assimilate course materials and concepts due to the self-paced delivery and reception of the learning material.
Call for Application
Qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are invited to apply to join online courses to be offered by the Pan African Virtual and E-University. Each candidate can register and enrol for any of the featured courses below:
- Post graduate
- Certified program
- Certified courses
- Self-paced courses
- Cooperation with partners
Applicants must be a citizen of an African Union member state. Applicant must be 18 years or above, and must avail the following:
- National passport or ID (personal details page);
- Scanned coloured passport size photograph;
- Detailed CV.
Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative leadership roles as professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
All courses will be pursued and completed online only. Rewards/certificate shall be issued upon successful completion. Registrations will be opened from DD December 202Y. Courses will commence from DD MM 202Y.